- Coordinate, and supervise daily producing schedule (Make production plan, supervise manufacturing process, transfer employees in case of incidents.
- Manage, evaluate maintenance and cleaning of equipment in accordance with the company's procedures and regulations.
- Monitor carrying out and be responsible for Occupational safety and health at the Batching plant.
- Manage assets and materials to avoid losses due to subjective or objective reasons.
- Manage personnel (Receive, evaluate, suggest rewards and disciplines,...)
- Take care of batching plant's customers, work with government agencies.
- Graduate from Colleges or Universities, major in: Economics/Building/Architecture/Silicate Material Technology....
- Skill: leadership, managemnet, communication....
- Good team management, abilities to motivate and encourage employees.
- Have at least 3-year experience in management.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the field of trading construction materials, commercial concrete…
- Pay from 12-15 million dong/month or for performance (details in interview)
- Bonus for monthly/quarterly performance.
- Work in young, friendly working environment and aim to people development.
- Gradually training to improve skills.
- Incentive bonus for performance, the 13th month wage & salary and perk.
- Full range of health insurance benefits, social insurance follows Vietnamese Laws.
- 24h accident insurance.
- Annual team- building.